Sorrento Lake Cottage
Sanctuary Point - Jervis Bay Region, NSW
4 BEDROOMS - 2 BATHROOMS - SLEEPS 8 - PET FRIENDLY
FREE WIFI : LINEN & TOWELS PROVIDED
Autumn/Winter - Loungeroom Gas heater & room heaters/electric blankets/dooners/blankets
Spring/Summer - Bedroom fans, Lake breezes
Fully furnished with all utensils and a Pantry providing cooking basics
Polished floorboards throughout with rugs
Linen and towels provided. Your beds are made up ready for you.
Blankets, dooners, dooner covers, bath mat & hand towel are supplied.
The kitchen contains garbage bags, glad wrap, alfoil, washing up detergent etc
Reserve property right on the Lake
Jervis Bay easy access.
A high front wall affords privacy
Circular front garden - pet secure
- 2 storey cute, renovated A-frame cottage
- Nestled amongst a tropical front garden, circular driveway and a shallow lake just metres from the back door
- 4 bedrooms - 3 upstairs, 1 downstairs.
- Main bedroom upstairs-queen bed, lake views, veranda. Lake views.
- 2 other upstairs bedrooms-1 with a queen bed, the other with 2 single beds.
- Downstairs bedroom-1 queen bed. Overlooks the tropical garden.
- No aircon. Ceiling fans for Summer & a gas heater for Winter.
Kitchen - modern, new. Dishwasher, electric stove & cooktop, all utensils provided.
Main Bathroom - modern, new. Tiled floor to ceiling, oversize bath tub, large shower recess.
Second smaller bathroom off the Sunroom: Modern
Lounge room - leather lounges, TV, DVD, stereo. Views across the lake.
Dining room - seats 6, more chairs on site. Views across the lake.
Sunroom/entertaining area - under cover, BBQ and small bathroom.
Views across the lake.
Garage - double garage, fits one car.
The Circular driveway fits at least 2 more cars.
The property has a high roadside wall & fences for security.
Dryer, washing machine, single + double kayak & safety vests, 2 bicycles.
Jervis Bay Beaches are close
Sanctuary Point shops are a few minutes away with all you need.
- Chemist, ATM, Video/DVD store, IGA store, wine shop, coffee shops, pastry shop, pizza shop, newsagency, Medical centre
- The Shoalhaven Country Club is 5 minutes away. Play golf (careful of the kangaroos...), tennis or squash or have lunch/dinner there
- Vincentia is a pleasant 15 minutes drove away, has a large new shopping Centre including Aldi
- Huskisson is close, famous for the Husky Pub and other cafes & restaurants.
- Whale watching tours leave from here.
What to do at the Cottage?
- Swim or fish in the lake at your back door
- Use the kayaks to explore as far as you can see
- Cycle or walk around the lake using the well-tended bush walking path out front or cycle all the way to the beaches at Vincentia and Huskisson
- BBQ and watch the glorious lake sun sets or just relax and watch a DVD
- And please feed the birds - birdseed is provided.
Explore the wonderful Jervis Bay area.
Jervis Bay - Vincentia & Huskisson - Information
- The Jervis Bay Marine Park area and beaches are a pleasant and easy 15 minutes' drive away
- All the beaches are renowned for their aqua waters, pure white sands and wildlife
- The swimming and snorkelling is great
- There is a cycling path all the way from Sanctuary Point to Vincentia and Huskisson
- Visit Vincentia to get to the family beaches and picnic areas of Plantation Beach, Greenfields Beach, Chinamans Beach and Hyams Beach with its cafe or take the 30 minute White Sands Walk from Vincentia to Hyams Beach and spot the dolphins in the Bay
Greenfields Beach below Walking Track Views
Huskisson - is set on a very pretty inlet.
It has a picture theatre, great cafes, restaurants, small shops and all other amenities.
The famous Husky pub, just refurbished, is worth a visit as is the pie shop, and the Lady Denman Museum.
Electric bikes can be hired to ride along the seaside walking paths and dolphin/whale watching cruises can be booked.
A picnic and children's playing area overlooks the Bay.
Huskisson Inlet Huskisson Beach
Venture further afield - Visit Point Perpendicular's lighthouse on the Beecroft Peninsula and the beach towns of Callala Bay, Currawong, Culburra Beach & Greenwell Point.
The Booderee National Park's Botanic Garden is set on 80 hectares and is a great day out.
Explore the whole area then go home to the lake and relax.